Legendary Formulas of Dr. Royal Lee
- By Dr. Michael Dobbins
- 15-CD set
- Retails for $129
Dr. Dobbins draws from years of experience to illustrate the uses of every product in the Standard Process line, including Dr. Lee’s most famous formulations. A must for any practitioner using Standard Process products.
Why Your Doctor Offers Nutritional Supplements
- Written by Stephanie Selene Anderson with Mark R. Anderson
- Retails for $5.50
This book is a one-stop reference on whole-food nutrition, holistic health, and dietary supplementation. It presents the reasons why synthetic vitamins are nothing like whole food vitamin complexes, and makes a great introduction to the patient of why you use Standard Process supplements in your practice.
An Hour of Dr. Royal Lee: Selected Writings, Vol. 1
- CD with content from Dr. Royal Lee, read by Stephanie Selene Anderson
- Retails for $16
This amazing collection—the first installment in the Selene River Press Historical Archives Audio Series—features six classic essays from the father of holistic nutrition, Dr. Royal Lee, as read by Stephanie Selene Anderson. These essays detail many of the core principles of Dr. Lee’s philosophy, from the de-vitalization of our foods at the hands of industrial processing and conventional farming to the complex, holistic nature of vitamins as they are found in whole foods. For practitioner and patient alike, An Hour of Dr. Royal Lee is essential listening for a true understanding of diet and health.
The Lee Philosophy handout
This bundle includes an informative handout that both explores and celebrates what has come to be known as the “Lee Philosophy”—two words that describe the profound body of work of Dr. Royal Lee.
Written by Mark R. Anderson, use this piece to introduce your patients to the man behind the Standard Process whole-food concentrates. They’ll read about how:
- Dr. Lee observed the chronological process of degenerative disease, prophetically noting how such disease often develops into an autoimmune reaction in the body.
- He wrote volumes about the relationship between malnutrition and nutritional deficiency.
- He advanced new processes for making concentrated organically grown foods in supplement form.
- He bravely sounded the alarm that adulterated foods and diseases of civilization were killing modern humans at an unprecedented rate.
Dr. Lee all but invented the science of therapeutic nutrition, and though it’s taken nearly fifty years, the accuracy of the Lee Philosophy is finally being born out by time.