Join other veterinary practitioners for a day of learning about whole food nutrition strategies that help your clients’ furry family members.
Tom Cameron, DVM, presents “Functional Veterinary Nutrition: A Clinician’s Review of Cases and Protocols.” There are three dates and three separate Colorado locations for this important seminar: April 4, 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Thornton; April 5, 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Embassy Suites in Loveland; and April 6, 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Colorado Springs Marriott in Colorado Springs.
Topics will include:
Functional Nutrition in a Veterinary Setting
- Current veterinary challenges
- Acute and chronic conditions and diseases
- Whole foods versus isolated nutrition
- Integrating conventional and holistic therapies in practice
- Collecting and assessing patient data
- Review of dietary programs
A Day in the Clinic: Case Presentations
- Review of detailed veterinary cases
- Nutritional physical exam and history
- Blood values from a functional viewpoint
- Prioritizing and targeting organs and functional systems
- Nutritional, herbal, food-based, and lifestyle solutions for each case
Enrich your approach to holistic veterinary health care at this event. For more information, click here for April 4, click here for April 5, and click here for April 6.