Join other veterinary practitioners for a day of learning about whole food nutrition strategies that help your clients’ furry family members.
Tom Cameron, DVM, presents “Functional Veterinary Nutrition: A Clinician’s Review of Cases and Protocols.” There are three dates and three separate Colorado locations for this important seminar: April 4, 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Thornton; April 5, 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Embassy Suites in Loveland; and April 6, 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Colorado Springs Marriott in Colorado Springs.
Topics will include:
Functional Nutrition in a Veterinary Setting
- Current veterinary challenges
- Acute and chronic conditions and diseases
- Whole foods versus isolated nutrition
- Integrating conventional and holistic therapies in practice
- Collecting and assessing patient data
- Review of dietary programs
A Day in the Clinic: Case Presentations
- Review of detailed veterinary cases
- Nutritional physical exam and history
- Blood values from a functional viewpoint
- Prioritizing and targeting organs and functional systems
- Nutritional, herbal, food-based, and lifestyle solutions for each case