Those who see the value in regularly seeing a holistic practitioner belong to a population that sees the benefit in closely monitoring their health. And practitioners who have an HSR at their disposal can offer their clients a powerful tool for doing just that. Yet not all of them do, and their clients don’t know what they’re missing.
The HSR is a low-risk general wellness device that generates graphs of the heart’s rate, rhythm, and tone. With these graphs, trained practitioners can observe the functionality of the heart and use this information to offer their clients a better, more detailed evaluation of their individual nutritional, dietary, and lifestyle needs. Perhaps best of all from the client’s perspective, each test can be saved and used to track the effectiveness of any particular course of action.
The benefits of this brief but richly detailed brochure is twofold: Firstly, HSR representatives can use it to help practitioners understand not only the function and purpose of the HSR but also the value of integrating it into their holistic practice. Secondly, practitioners can use it to explain the benefits of the device to their clients, including how they can identify the connection between their diet, nutritional status, and lifestyle habits.
As outlined in The Heart Sound Recorder Educational Brochure, this simple, highly effective device tracks patient health in the following ways:
- Helps the practitioner observe the functionality of the heart.
- Records and displays the waveform of the heart cycle for the purpose of visualizing the rate, rhythm, and tone of the heart.
- Generates graphs that help practitioners assess the nutritional status of the heart.
- Allows practitioners to identify the nutritional deficiency of both the heart and the systemic circulatory system.
- Saves the results of previous tests so clients can track the effectiveness of any particular course of action.
After being evaluated with the HSR and taking the recommended supplements, clients have reported improved energy and a more positive outlook on their overall health. With this brochure, practitioners will understand what the Heart Sound Recorder can do for their practice, and clients will understand what the Heart Sound Recorder can do for their health.
Want a free sample?