What is Muscle Response Analysis? As Dr. Lowell Keppel says, it doesn’t tell the future or pick your lotto numbers. Rather, MRA is both a science and an art. The procedure grew from the many muscle testing techniques Dr. Keppel learned over the course of his career. He then correlated the reflexes with Standard Process whole food supplements so you can be confident that you’re giving your patients the best recommendations. MRA is simple and costs nothing to implement, yet the return in patient compliance and health is great.
And now you have a unique opportunity to become a muscle testing expert in your own practice. Muscle Response Analysis: Seminar & Workshop is available as a collection of three DVDs or on-demand video (plus supplementary research and patient handouts). These lively, informative videos of Dr. Keppel’s MRA seminar in Salt Lake City will help the process become second nature. Your patients will appreciate the simplicity and instant feedback offered by MRA, and your practice will grow with referrals.
This seminar and workshop is an invaluable addition to your practitioner education library. In fact, it even comes with a wealth of supplementary research and patient handouts.
Supplementary PDFs: Research
- Amazing Muscle Test: Dr. Keppel offers a brief history of muscle testing and how it works. Or to put it in his own words: “Muscle testing does not tell the future, pick lotto numbers or tell you what you should do. It is a bio-feedback tool to determine imbalances of the body’s energy patterns.”
- Calcium Plus Vitamin D Supplementation and the Risk of Fractures: Learn what this research abstract published in the New England Journal of Medicine has to say about the effect of calcium with vitamin D supplementation on hip bone density, hip fractures, and kidney stones in your healthy postmenopausal female patients.
- Powerful Antacids Raise Chances of Fracture: An article published in Health Day News examines the benefits and risks of antacid use. This is information all practitioners should know.
- UM Kellogg Study: An article discussing important research from the Kellogg Eye Center on how cells signal and attack foreign matter.
Supplementary PDFs: Patient Handouts
- Barnes Thyroid Test: This patient handout will help your clients keep a daily temperature log.
- Saliva Test for Yeast: This patient handout explains the five-step protocol for testing the saliva for yeast (Candida albicans).
- Iodine Patient How-To Sheet: Another useful patient handout that walks your clients through the application of the iodine test patch.
- MRA Exam Form: This MRA exam form covers all the bases: vital signs, organs, digestion, vitamins, minerals, and more. Print new forms as you need them.
About Dr. Lowell Keppel
As a seasoned chiropractor, Dr. Keppel has been honing his diagnostic tools for over 25 years. Following the wisdom of traditions that are too often forsaken by medical specialists, Dr. Keppel emphasizes physical observations, muscle testing, and hands-on protocols to get the most effective results for his patients.
Dr. Keppel is certified in Neuro-Emotional Technique, herbology, spinal rehabilitation, and ongoing nutritional education. He continually seeks out new seminars, books, and journals to deepen his knowledge and contribute to the effective treatment of his patients. His sound advice is rooted in the perspective of clinical experience and many years of practice.