When it comes to finding the time and resources to give your patients a meaningful education on the Standard Process or MediHerb supplements they need, Informed Nutrition from Expert Nutrition Advisor is a simple, elegant solution. You simply check off the recommended supplement on the back of the CD and ask your patients to listen to the relevant audio track before their next visit. Dr. Michael Gaeta, your nutritional expert and secret weapon, will take it from there.
If you’re a Standard Process or MediHerb clinician, this first-of-its-kind online education service is soon to become one of the most important tools in your patient education tool kit.
Informed Nutrition will help your patients:
- Understand the concepts and principles every patient should know about nutrition.
- Benefit from a meaningful education about the supplements you recommend.
- Understand why they need specific supplements to maintain their health.
- Answer the question of what supplements they should take to maintain optimum health.
- Take advantage of Dr. Gaeta’s protocols for more than twenty specific conditions.
- Learn about the lifestyle changes that will speed their recovery.
Informed Nutrition will help you:
- Recommend Every Patient Programs to all of your patients, with Dr. Gaeta explaining in his own words why it matters.
- Make it clear to your patients why it’s important to use the Systems Survey form to determine what areas to support.
- Encourage your patients to make referrals to your practice and share the videos with friends and family.
- Generate additional revenue to provide more of the services your patients need and want.
- Develop a completely new stream of patients coming to you for nutritional solutions.
Getting started or expanding upon a nutritional component couldn’t be more simple with Informed Nutrition from Expert Nutrition Advisor, or more worth it for your patients. After all, the more they know about nutrition, the greater the benefit they’ll receive from your recommendations.
Running time: 1 hour, 20 minutes