The Wholistic Nutrition Symposium:
Two Great Minds in the Field of Nutrition
Online Registration Is Now Closed.
December 7-8, 2019
All Times Eastern
Saturday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm (lunch break 12:30 – 1:30 pm) Eastern Time
Sunday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm Eastern Time
Please note: There will be no recording of this event. Please plan accordingly. CEUs are not provided for this seminar.
Mark Anderson is the genius behind the nationally-recognized Back to School for Doctors event, held in Denver for the last 30 years.
Dr. Michael Gaeta is a 29-year practitioner, and a powerhouse of information, educating practitioners all over the country. We have invited them to teach on the same stage at this once-in-lifetime event that you will not want to miss!
With over 75 years of combined experience in whole food nutrition, these two will empower you with amazing insights and clinical pearls to apply in your practice immediately. They will show how modern research is now catching up to what Dr. Royal Lee was proving over 70 years ago.
Seminar Topics Include:
- The autoimmune phenomenon – how to modulate innate and acquired immunity
- To begin or initiate any healing process, nutrition needs an effective delivery system – a healthy circulatory system. Effective support for stroke, embolism, thrombosis, and cholesterol will be detailed.
- Clinical background on the work of Dr. Royal Lee and new clinical findings that will build your ability to interpret Heart Sound Recorder graphs (Mark helped develop the original Endocardiograph into the Heart Sound Recorder)
- Botanical therapy for an optimal immune response
- Botanical support for optimal cardiovascular health that impacts heart rate, rhythm and tone
- The latest science on the three primary causes of autoimmune disease, so you can help your patients prevent and reverse the autoimmune process
Mark Anderson is an authority on the topics of global ecology, therapeutic nutrition and the astute teachings of Dr. Royal Lee. He also coauthored Empty Harvest with Dr. Bernard Jensen, demonstrating the link between our food, our immunity and our planet.
He is dedicated to preserving nutritionally based health information, defending our natural healthcare choices and teaching the use of therapeutic supplementation for healing. For 47 years, Mark Anderson has taught the works of Dr. Royal Lee through books, lectures, and seminars.
Michael C Gaeta, DAc, MS, CDN
Dr Michael Gaeta is a visionary educator, clinician and writer in the field of natural healthcare. He holds licenses in acupuncture, clinical nutrition, and massage therapy and is a Doctor of Acupuncture in Rhode Island.
Michael earned his Master’s degree in acupuncture from the New York College of Health Professions, where he was a faculty member for ten years. Michael’s teaching is informed by over 21 years of successful clinical practice. He has appeared on the CBS Early Show and NBC News, and trained thousands of clinicians nationally for the past 23 years.