Join other veterinary practitioners for a day of learning whole food nutrition strategies that will help your clients’ furry family members.
Tom Cameron, DVM, presents “Functional Nutrition in Veterinary Medicine: A Day in the Clinic.” This important seminar will be held on three dates at three separate Colorado locations:
- February 2, 12 p.m. to 3 p.m., at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Northglenn
- February 3, 12 p.m. to 3 p.m., at the Embassy Suites in Loveland
- February 4, 12 p.m. to 3 p.m., at the Colorado Springs Marriott in Colorado Springs
Topics will include:
Introduction to Functional Nutrition in a Veterinary Setting
- Current veterinary challenges
- Acute and chronic conditions and diseases
- Whole foods versus isolated nutrition
- Integrating conventional and holistic therapies in practice
- Review of dietary programs
A Day in the Clinic: Case Presentations
- Review of detailed veterinary cases
- Nutritional physical exam and history
- Blood values from a functional viewpoint
And so much more.
About Tom Cameron, DVM
Dr. Cameron has a wide range of practice experience, including dairy and small animal medicine and surgery. He owned a private, holistic small animal veterinary clinic for 12 years, offering conventional medical therapies, as well as nutrition, chiropractic, acupuncture and animal massage. Afterwards, he served 9 years as the Director of Technical Support for Veterinary Products at Standard Process Inc., assisting field practitioners and speaking at national veterinary events about the critical importance of dietary nutrition and supplementation.
Currently, Dr. Cameron is the owner of Cameron Veterinary Consulting (CVC), providing private consultation services for animals, with a focus on nutrition for prevention and treatment of health conditions. Other areas of expertise include photonics and cold laser therapy. Dr. Cameron brings a unique, whole body, integrated approach to the clinical treatment of animals and continues to provide lectures to veterinarians, staff and pet owners on how to use nutrition and targeted supplementation to optimize health.