As the former director of the Standard Process Veterinary Formulas line and a practicing veterinarian for over 30 years, Tom Cameron, DVM, brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to bear on how whole food supplementation is essential for whole body feline and canine support.
Over the course of this 2-CD set (also available separately), Cameron explains the fundamental value of whole food nutrition to veterinary medicine, how it can fit into your clinical practice, and why it can make all the difference for your feline and canine patients.
Nutritional Support in Veterinary Practice, Part I
In the first disc, Dr. Cameron outlines the most common conditions veterinarians face in their practice and discusses the proper nutritional support for each one. Also available separately. (55 minutes)
- Why Whole Foods
- Allergies/Skin Conditions
- Integrating Nutrition
- Canine & Feline Product Differences
- Why Glandular Extracts
- Urinary Tract
- Follow-up & Support
Nutritional Support in Veterinary Practice, Part II
In the second disc, Dr. Cameron highlights the most fundamental products in the Standard Process veterinary line and explains why they should be utilized in veterinary practice. Also available separately. (65 minutes)
- What clients need Whole Body Support?
- Why is Whole Body Support Valuable?
- What clients need Canine Adrenal Support?
- Why is Canine Adrenal Support valuable?
- What clients need Feline & Canine Cardiac Support?
- Why is Cardiac Support valuable?
- What clients need Canine Dental Support?
- Why is Canine Dental Support valuable?
For a detailed breakdown of all Standard Process Veterinary Formulas, see the Veterinary Clinical Reference Guide by Dr. Ron Carsten. And don’t forget to visit the Selene River Press Head to Tail Pet Health blog to learn even more about whole food supplementation.
Total Runtime: 1 hour, 5 minutes