Grains, nuts, and seeds can be a great source of nutrition—if they’re prepared properly. In this fantastic booklet, Gustavs simplifies the complexities surrounding these ancient staples, explaining the methods and nutritional benefits of their proper preparation. You’ll learn:
- The benefits of soaking and fermenting grains, nuts, and seeds
- How to make your own nut milks and shakes
- How to sprout grains
- What to look for in choosing a grain mill or flaker
- The ins and outs of buying and storing whole grains
- Delicious, nutrient-packed recipes
- Quick, healthful cooking methods
Beautiful photos throughout the book will tempt and inspire you to try Gustavs’s recipes. They’ll even make the kids want to try something new for breakfast! Avoid allergies, ease digestion, and reap the full nutritional benefits of grains, nuts, and seeds with this exceptional reference.
There are no reviews yet.